Évaluations (100)Amazing as always!!! Thank you!!! Highly recommend this seller!!!! You will not be disappointed! I love my items! As always, arrived quickly and are beautiful! LOVE this seller!!!! Excellent! Love everything!!!💕 Lovely seller with fantastic items!❤️ fast shipping and great packaging, thank you so much! Love them. They are in my top 5 best sellers. Love these tops!! Even more beautiful in person! Once again, they arrived quickly and were packaged with care and a personal thank you note. Seller is so friendly and honest. Fantastic selections! Can't wait for future shows 😊 This bag is so beautiful and perfect for fall!!! It arrived so quickly and was so carefully packaged. Seller is fantastic! Love the selections and she is so personable during her shows. Love everything such a beautiful couple with amazing items thank you ! Absolutely love every piece ❤️❤️❤️ the note was the sweetest and was so ❤️thoughtful! Thank you for all the pieces and I love the juicy purse!! It was actually my dream bag ❤️ The absolute best! Fast shipping, sweetest seller and items better than described. Ty Amazing seller! The livestream was super fun!!Items arrived fast, were packaged with extreme care, and were beautiful!! True to description and very honest. Will definitely buy from them again! Highly recommend!!! Love her clothes! She’s the best You’re the sweetest and I love everything, including the card 💗 thank you! Ty sm!! Will be returning <3 Felt very special when Rada acknowledged my presence in their show. They deserve 5 stars for being great hosts. Very appreciative to her buyers despite giving the best deals. You can tell that they put so much love and care in preparing their package. Personal notes? Touches my heart every time! Kudos to Gin and Canes! You truly made my day with your beautiful reviews 🥹 I teared up a bit 🥹🥹🫶🫶🫶🫶 thank you so much 💜💜 I don’t know why but I see Rada not only beautiful outside but also inside. Such a nice host and very humble. Thank you for the extras. Love, love, love all of them. 💕♥️💗 WOW! What a beautiful, excellent condition dress priced at $4!!! Such a great win for me. Other items also are in great condition. Rada is such a lovely host. I love listening to her as she describes details of the items. Gin and Canes, thank you so much! She’s the best love everything I get from her