Évaluations (159)Packaged well and shipped fast. such an amazing seller! her crystals are very high quality and affordable! I ask so many questions and she's always very accommodating for requests! one of my favorite shops! Awesome little moonstone carvings!!! Love everything & love 💕 this seller!!!! Absolutely loooove my items. Thank yo so much 💛 My daughter is going to love the dragon thank you so much Wonderful stickers, Outstanding, Thankyou , my girls loved every single piece ! ✨ Omg love the dogs thank you. She always has such adorable stuff. Really great spheres and pleasantly very UV reactive. Would buy from again beautiful pieces, glad I found this shop Loved everything! Will definitely be back for Christmas gifts. Thanks again! Just got my dragon and cat and thanks for the little skull. Thank you so much Amy I absolutely love them. Will make future orders. Great seller and always have fun on your shows. take care. Fun show lots of animal carvings and fun materials i got some mookite if you love anomals chevk it out Everything is lovely I’m so happy I bought from you! Amazing items. Awesome seller I purchased several different crystal carvings and they were all excellent quality. The packaging was done with care and arrived very quickly. Chatting with her while shopping was a pleasure and added to the overall experience as well. I will definitely be buying more from this wonderful seller! I love my graveyard collection always love getting my items! seller is always so thoughtful and kind when helping you find the perfect items for whatever your need is! packages always come quickly and in perfect condition! can't wait for my next purchase! everything was packed super well and arrived quickly! awesome seller and great products and prices! thank you! everything was very well packaged with love. TYSM! I'm always excited to get a package from you 💕🥰💕 such a wonderful seller, I am always pleased with my purchases,and her bundles are incredible. shipping is fast and items are well packed. highly recommend to all. love all the different breeds of dogs you have!