Évaluations (310)Loved everything I got. Such a sweet seller! loves the patch so much thanks I couldn't be happier with my purchases!. I will 100% be buying from them again! My one stop shop for all things DISNEY! If you love Disney then look no further… she has such a huge selection to choose from. Go bookmark all her shows. You don’t wanna miss out. ❤️ Love everything- thank you so much!! I have been watching your shows for a while and I finally couldn’t help myself to an amazing FSU pin! Thank you! I adore your great energy! Fast shipping too! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Tysm for the beautiful ears!! If your are looking for ears this is the place to be she has the best! Fantastic packaging and fast shipping too!! 🔥💕🫶 Such a fun and wonderful seller!! Tysm for the giveaway!❤️❤️ Grecia is such an enthusiastic show host and seller! And I’m always amazed at the variety of Disney ears she sources for her followers! One of my favorite sellers on this app!! She is the best ❤️❤️ Thank you so much! Don't tell my Dunkin on me :) Ears are in great condition, I love them. They were a great price. Fast shipping and such a fun show. Thanks! ❤️ Adorable patches and quick shipping! Thanks! Love everything I got. Great seller! Fast shipping! The best person to buy from on what not. every package is made with love Love your shop!!! I'm Soo excited to wear my new ears to the parks. I'm also excited to add my new jasmin patch to my Aladdin denim jacket! Thank you Soo much!!! Love the patch! Can’t wait to put it on my Disney jean jacket. Also loved the little extra note. So sweet. ☺️ Would purchase from her again. Love my Mickey 50th patch so much! Will definitely be shopping with these sellers again. Everything arrived in a timely manor. I will buy from them again. Great condition, This seller is amazing!!!!🤩