Évaluations (5 503)Always fun shows with great sets. You need to give a follow and bookmark the shows. Always great packaging and shipping. the most genuine seller here Thank you very much! Wonderful seller! wow thanks for the Mario lego givvy! What a beauty!! One of the best sellers on the app!! Luv ya bro!! My son loves Legos and this is great to put away and have as a special treat
I thought I was getting a mini fig but happily surprised it was a poly bag! Super great set. Already put away for Christmas. Well packaged and arrived safely Thanks so much for the trade ups!!!! Great seller! Fast shipping! Customer service, if you can call it that is HORRIBLE!!!! Dont do anything that might upset this dude. Like leaving 4 stars instead of 5, he will tell you off. He’s too emotional for me to ever want to purchase from again. Got it, so if you receive a battle droid and that is not the result you wanted, and I can’t make it a set, my customer service is then horrible. Interesting. Thanks for the free $50 set!! Can’t wait to build it and add it to my completed collection Great set! Thank you so much. Thanks for the upgrades!! Great friendly seller Fast shipping and order was exactly as it was supposed to be. Thank you
thanks for the givey love the show Awesome seller. Even though I didn’t win I had a great time!!!!! 😎