Évaluations (323)Honey thank you so much for my nails I love them! I also appreciate all the laughs during the live. Great quality, beautiful nails! love my nail sets so beautiful 😍 thank you Officially a Fergie fan. Nails are AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL without breaking the bank!💯💯 they are great quality! I’m obsessed 💅💅 Fergie’s nails are top tier Amazing thank you so much 10/10 love my nails thank you 💖 I bought 50 sets and she ran another large so no ended up with 51 sets y'all!!! that's how fire her nails are! love these nails!! great quality and cute designs!! So happy with my purchase as always . These nails are thiiiiiiiick! that curves mermaid one I got! FIRE!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 THANK YOUUUU. The nails u sent me are the two prettiest nails out of my box of nails i have thanks
She has amazingly adorable nails for great prices!! Im talking cute...cute!! Love every single one that I got & thank u so much love for an amazing first time in ur show!! Cute, quality nails at affordable prices. always excited to go to a Fergie show. beautiful nail, great prices 🥰 Top tier nails, extremely fast shipping! I highly recommend! 💕 They were too big. I was told to use chat GPT to find size, but it was wrong. all my nails are so pretty ❤️ Thank you for an awesome shopping experience 🥰 Fast delivery. Great nails and live