Évaluations (934)Amazing jewelry! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! My items are gorgeous and the seller packaged so beautifully!! Thank you so much 😊 love all the items i purchased tysm 😊 Amazing seller and jewelry!! I love all my beautiful pieces!! The free gift was so sweet and I love them!! Shipped and packaged wonderfully!! Highly recommend!! Thank you so much!!💖💖Thank you so much for the kind review 🥹 glad you love everything! Great show, host and pieces 👏 💙🩵 Love shopping here. Great finds all the time Everything was gorgeous thank you so much❤️❤️ I got SO many fabulous pieces! I am absolutely elated with my order! Thank you so much ❤️ Beautiful piece thank you stay bless 🙏🏽🥰 FF Vintage is a trustworthy seller and always has the best giveaways. I’ve ordered 10+ times and am always satisfied, they’re honest and have GREAT deals. I’ll be back! love all my ite.s I purchased tysm 😊 Beautiful pieces TY ❤️❤️❤️ Thankyou for all the goodies. I appreciate the packaging as the postal system at some point ripped the back of the box open , big slit !! Because you packaged with great care nothing was lost or damaged, Thankyou so much ! Awesome purchase, everything is great! Awesome seller!! Thank you! Such a fun live & fun sellers! Everything was packaged well in such a cute little bag I plan on reusing! Thanks for the cute extra Avon necklace as well! Can’t wait for more shows :) Wonderful product and packaging!!! Thanks!
Love her shows beautiful jewelry great variety and fantastic start values Everything is amazing. Thank you so much! 🥰 love all my items i purchase and the givvy tysm 🤗 🫶 🙌 I’m VERY pleased with the ring!!! Love it So happy you love the ring ♥️