Évaluations (484)Fidough is one of the best sellers out there! She always shows love and compassion to anyone who watches her streams. She is one of the kindest people I know and I think everyone should watch her streams. ❤️❤️Awww you are the best Fruity, thank you so much!!! 💕🫶🏼💕 4 amazing as always!!! very well packaged and I love the pens!! Fidough is a top tier steamer and seller! She always has great cards and very chill streams. she also ships orders super quickly!Thank you for the love Nicky!! You’re so sweet! 🫶🏼🩷🫶🏼 2 I love my diancie cards and my sleeping sylveon givy 🫶 everything packaged amazingly and fidough was super sweet as always!! Thanks!Thank you so much Ben!!! I appreciate you!! 🩷🫶🏼🩷 1 🌟Best Seller in WhatNot🌟
🙆Ask And Ya Shall Receive🙆
🔥Shipping With Love and Care with Some Freebies🔥Awww thank you Russell !! I appreciate you so much! 🐶❤️🐶 Always so sweet and amazing. Quick shipping as well<3 Love ordering from fidough. She always is a sweetheart and giveaways are amazing. Ty so much hun, hope to see you soon! 💕🫶🏼💕 Awesome cards, fair prices, solid shipping Lily absolutely loved the picture and goodies, she says thank you!Aww I’m happy Lily was happy!! 💐🩷💐 gonna buy 1 more for sure and package was sent with extreme care Thank you so much, hope your GF likes hers next!! 💕🫶🏼💕 absolutely wonderful packaging and the gifts are so cute!!! thank you so much for everything. Aww Kitty, ty!! I’m happy you got your package so quick! 💛😻💛 Great shows and packaging love the stickers! Couldn't be more happy with my purchase!! one of my favorite streamers usually live on Sundays check her out thank you for the extra yuki morii ❤️Eileen, thank you hun 🩷🫶🏼🩷 Genuinely such a sweet person/seller and truly caters to each individual person. the packaging was AMAZING and she even gave me a free alcremie figure + sticker because its my favorite which is just wow. 100000/10 truly recommend<3I saved it just for you!!! 🫶🏼💕🫶🏼 Everything shipped well as always; I even got an adorable little mini lego tinkatink as a freebie!! Thanks fidough! 🫶Thank you Ben for all the support!!🩷🫶🏼🩷 Loved buying here I’ll be back :) Very sweet and haves free stickers 10/10Thank you Cowcow, hope to see you again!! 💛🫶🏼💛