Évaluations (1 922)I got my two brooches! Thank you! They were shipped quickly and packaged perfectly! I love shopping with you! Beautiful pendant! Well packaged and shipped out quickly, thank you :) Some of the loveliest Avon jewelry I've ever seen! Excellent condition! Thank you for the safe packaging. I'll definitely be back for more! Great earrings! Thank you! Love all the AVON jewelry finds!! Great show !! Tysm🫶🏼🥰 love all my items thank you so much will buy again The watch set is so adorable!!!!! Beautiful bracelet! Thank you! Thank you for my giveaway beautiful bracelet thanks beautiful pieces and so affordable! Loved my pieces - well packaged - great seller! Thank you! Good deals fun show - Thank you!!🙏 Every piece of jewelry I got from you is beautiful I’m so happy with everything I bought. Thank you 💜 Thank you very much, I love them. So cute. Fun vintage christmas brooch show with true vintage pieces many which were signed! I am so happy with my purchasez and the quality and condition are excellent. Thanks so much for the great pieces! 😊