Évaluations (1 321)Thank you for the great book finds! Super fast shipping too. Will definitely be back. Wow! First order from Amanda and I am so impressed with the care she packaged the books with! So happy with my books. She’s got a repeat customer! 🙂 Very good condition. There were a few creases and little rips but nothing too serious. I loved that the bills came sealed in plastic so they wouldn’t get damaged during shipment. Thank you so much Amanda! I will be back! Always fast shipping, and great prices ! Love her book options Thank you, Amanda!
❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️ great experience and good selection of books everytime Thank you! Great deals!
❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️ Thank you so much! This helped with Christmas gifts! I appreciate you. Great shop with lots of great inventory! Love all the Dr. Seuss books, just the Star Wars one had a hole on the back cover. But otherwise can’t wait to show these to my son! 🌼🧡 My daughter loves her books so much. She took the Barbie dictionary book and ran to her bed with it. Thank you so much for such great finds and stellar deals. I will always come back to see what other goodies you have. Thank you for all the cute books Always an amazing package!! So excited for these new books. They came quick and were packaged SO well 🙌🏼💕 Great show and excellent books as always!
Amanda always has great books! There’s always a little something for everyone. If you’re looking for kids books, I highly recommend her shop. ❤️ great shape and shipped quickly. my neighbor will love them. thanks for the help Great seller! Fast Shipping! Thank you! Amanda always has a great selection of books! Items were packaged with care and arrived quickly! Thank you so much! Books were packaged super well. Very quick shipping. They were in great condition! Super pleased and look forward to ordering more! Great show and fast shipping as always! Highly recommend!!!