Évaluations (3 722)First collector box tysm I hit mox amber fast shipping and honest! (amazing pull) Fast shipping and great prices in fresh set lectors Very fast shipping recommend seller
I did OK (not great) but it was just the luck of the draw! Other customers pulled straight fire from their packs. Amazing setup - I’ve never seen so many collector boxes being ripped before! packaged very well fast delivery Thanks for the bulk! Hope you enjoyed the energy drink! Thank you so much! Love my surge foil Samug! AMAZING collector booster givvy! I love my surge foil Orcrist. Thank you man! terrible pulls, great seller!!!! A++++ stream, lots of fun!!!! Terrific host! Great dude! Will buy again! Reliable seller would buy from again Hey Will. Great stream you ran. amazing you had that much product and a crazy audience to dollar start them packs. Crazy how you were giving these away. Thc for the pack btw, didnt hit fire but was absolutely a blast to see it opened. Bought you a drink as a thank you. See you next stream. 5 stars. Shipped next morning, got a sealed case. Will buy again Great seller, ships out very quickly and securely. Great asset to Whatnot Beautiful card great communication from this seller and super fast shipping thank you so much 😊 will for sure purchase again ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My favorite store to shop and I love the sellers great customer service 🙌 shipping was fast! Item was packaged perfectly! As described! Great deal and value! Good quality great condition and everything appears as described! Foreman will is absolutely top notch and I highly recommend giving them a look!