Évaluations (234)Amazing seller!!! Love your style, energy, and kindness! Thank you so much! 😊 🩷 I love everything!!! Wonderful seller and super fun shows! love love can't wait for your next shows. my givvys were 😎 I'd give more than 5☆s if they'd let me! Amazing seller, her shows are always soo much fun! Great items at a steal of a price!! I absolutely adore Tammy!! Thank you so much for the amazing givvy items!! Can't wait to shop some more!! Tammy’s shows and items never ever disappoint. WN gifted this incredible person to me whom I now call family. You’ll never ever want to miss her shows! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great seller and even better human! Love the vibes always! These were super fun purchases! And I’m so appreciative of the givvy and all the cute things I received. So happy to have found this seller - great, high energy and awesome items! Thank you Tammy !! Amazing seller , fun shows and always great items 💜💜💜💜💜🔥🔥🔥 Love my items and my giveaways were great! thank you so much! Awesome givvy thank you so much 💓 Absolutely love everything yay . Thank you Tammy always has great items! Everything is perfect as always! Such an amazing seller! Tammy is amazing and her items are fabulous!!! She is the best!!!🥰❤️ Thank you so much! Great seller and so sweet! Thank you! Love everything! Taylor was so happy with the Swiftie gift you sent! Love the host! So supportive and fun! Great items and fantastic prices! Packaged with care. 10🌟. Highly recommend! What a wonderful bag of goodies. Thank you Tammy. Jackpot ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you always for the great givvy! I’m obsessed.. thank you!