Évaluations (37)Excellent as always!! Shipped super fast. Perfect as described. Awesome seller. Thank you! Shipping was fast; item is low grade brass- worth a few dollars but it looks pretty Excellent quality! Heavy feel great looking piece of jewelry. Thank you!! beautiful set ...seller is very good at what he does. his customer service is fantastic. quality of his items are beautiful. Exactly what I was expecting! Seller was wonderful and so sweet and kind. I bought a tennis bracelet for my wedding and he even threw in a gemstone for luck on the day! Thank you so much!!! up and coming jewelry seller! go check out Frankie! 925 sterling silver for $14 why you're too kind 🫶🏻 it's free can't complain 😂 Love everything I've gotten! Thank you so much! Fast shipping and great host! He always makes sure his customers are taken care of! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Beautiful ring! Definitely a great buy and will buy from him again! Awesome seller! Thanks so much! 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Good product, not really sure about the host saying he's Blacker than an actual Black person Another awesome purchase! Love everything Ty! again ! Please support this seller amazing guy! If I could give this guy 20 stars 🌟 I definitely would he’s very transparent and honest he never fails on delivering great product and knowledge. Very happy with my purchase! 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 I absolutely love my cross necklace. It’s so shiny ✨ ✨. Fllopez is very honest and answers all questions thoroughly. I look forward to buying more of his items. He’s definitely 5 star ⭐️ worthy. zero stars!!! Fake fake fake do NOT buy from this seller!!! Good products , better prices 🫡 Beware of this seller, he’s knowingly selling fake stamped jewelry !!!unknowingly sir as i stated i made the mistake trusting a seller and not testing it myself which i quickly fixed by iasueing full refund to you so before you make a statement like like know the facts thank you it isn't moissanite at all I tested it an none of them passed very disappointing. I won't buy from you again sir. really steve it is infact moissanite but if your not happy with ur purchase just return it for a full refund buddy i have no problem issueing it just let me know ok Perfect!! Need to really start wearing rings again & these are super adorable!! Thank u sooo much!no thank u wicked i appreciate you 100 percent If I could give 10 Stars I would. Crazy good price, ultra fast shipping. Best part was how cool the host is🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽 Love everything! Appreciate the vibes and deals ! Moms love her ring ! 💍 thanks again Lopez! Keep up the great service you provide! 🫡