Évaluations (56 446)Shipped quick well packaged received what was purchased and came pretty fast. the whole RTYS is a chance but the groups is very fair did not include energy or trainer codes Thank you for the awesome service! I got it thank you. have a great day 😃 Great packaging fast shipping. Favorite Pokemon rippers Won a givvy. Came as expected. No issues. never received my IR but they were happy to send me exs. i messaged them over and over and reponse . mad cause I got an IR on a $10 spin. wack as people. The best RTYH out there. Amazing deals. I always seem to hit with them. Always ships so fast just a few day each time. Thank you guys you’ve boosted my collections to the max way cheater the. I’d ever be able to buy packs in stores for!!!!! I recommend them ABOVE everyone!!!!! Fun stream, fast shipping! Quick shipping & good packaging. Great time! Great pulls! Fast shipping