Évaluations (12 682)Items are perfect , thanks for the great deals and fast shipping! Enjoy all of my items. Thank you! Opening my box was like Christmas morning. Exoect me to be back buying more. Thank you. Excited for the next show I catch! All items in perfect condition Every purchase and delivery I’ve made from her has left me super happy and wanting to go back for more! She’s super nice and her shows are fun. She also responds to messages LIGHTNING FAST. Thank you!💕 Love my product can’t wait to try it Great seller very cute shade of lip balm Such a great seller! 💕 Quick shipping, beautifully packaged, and I absolutely love my goodies. Thank you so much! 🫶🏻✨ thanks so much for all of my goodies. I can't even wait to try everything. I love that you had eyeshadow palettes 🎨 host is also beautiful ❤️ thank you Great products! I’m very happy with my purchase! Thank you! 😍 Awesome customer service! Love shopping with her she’s quick with her shows and shipping is fast everything is always great! Always so happy with my orders 💕 thank you as always Linda! Shes just one of those sellers who keep you coming back & she pays so much attention to what everyone likes. Thanks ! Great deals and fun show!
I have bought from them serval times now! I love buying from here. on this purchase I didn’t receive an item so I was kinda sad about that missing item however it won’t stop me from shopping with them since everything else I’ve purchased from them has always come in perfect condition! Always great deals on awesome beauty products. And one of the best sellers. Thank you, beautiful Linda! 😘❤️ 3XC3LL3NC3!! GREAT PRODUCT!! Provide awesome customer service and fast shipping!!!! The products are just as described and even more beautiful in person. I will be shopping with her again.💖💖 Absolutely phenomenal a brand new full-size Jeffree star lipstick that things smells delicious Ty Ty