Évaluations (401)What a great show! I found so many items I loved. Everything came in perfect condition. Thank you!! You haven’t seen jewelry until you see one of her Foraged Originals! beautiful well packed fast shipment!! Received my order today safe and sound and was very delighted with all my beautiful jewelry especially my little Pearl and rhinestone heart pin, I love it great show thank you so much. 💜 Amazing item and well packaged! Ty Great Seller with excellent items and thoughtful packaging. Thank you! 💖 Tyvm appreciate it!! Very nice items to be found here!!! Love everything I have e purchased from this seller. love my pieces ! ty . great seller ! She is the sweetest love love love her shows always thrown something extra Love love love it all the best Great jewelry! Love to shop with Foraged_Desigbs! Highly recommend her! Love my necklaces! All beautifully wrapped for safe travels. Great seller with amazing items! Thank you so much!!!!! Very sweet item. Delivered quickly and packaged well. Thank you! Awesome item and it got here so fast!