Évaluations (120)Thank you so much for the personalized thank you note 🙏 loved everything! Great products and deals! Love my product! Packaged well and always great deals!
Highly recommend!
💖 Mena Everything is wonderful. Great deals and generous givvy. Thank you so much! Love everything! I love everything I got! Great deals! Love my Dior bundle , thank you so much for that. You’re always looking out for your buyers and viewers. Know that you are doing an amazing job! See you at your next show!Omggg I love you!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! Always love having you on thank you thank you thank you 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Thank you, great dealsThank you so much Neeka!! I hope you enjoy shopping with me and I look forward to seeing you on my next show! What an absolute QUEEN!! She is so nice and has amazing products with such a wide variety! Everything came so fast and was packaged wonderfully!! Y’all better be following her!! Thank you, highly recommend this seller. Great deals Loving all the perfume samples I got! 💕Yay! I’m so glad! Hope to see you again soon :-) Thank youYou are so welcome! Thank you so much for shopping with me and for support supporting my small business. I truly appreciate your job and you always share the show when you come on thank you thank you thank you! 🫶🏼 Tysm for the giveaway I really do appreciate you XOXO 💋You are so sweet! Thank you so much. I’m so glad you are enjoying it! Hope to see you soon! An amazing and beautiful seller with soo much much to offer!! Stop into one of her shows.. you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much! See you soon ❤️❤️❤️🫶🏽 thank you so much for such a beautiful review! I am so glad that you enjoy everything and thank you so much for supporting my small business. It means the world to me! See you soon :-) Thank you, I love everything!!!Yayyy!! I am so glad that you love it all! It is my goal to make you guys happy too. Bring you guys things at affordable prices! Thank you so much for your support! See you soon.! Thank you for the great deals and fast shipping! Love your shoes as always 🫶🏼Jess!! You made me smile with that review. Thank you so much and thank you for always being on and always supporting me. It means more to me than you will know. Thank you, thank you thank you! I love bringing you guys things that you love and enjoy at such great savings. Thanks again and see you soon.! I’ve been hooked since the 1st show! Shipping is quick and packed to protect. She has such a sweet vibe! I love it here🥰🫶🏽🫶🏽 you are so sweet beyond words! Thank you so much for supporting me and popping in my shows and for leaving such a beautiful review! It means a great deal to me thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you on your show again as well! Get in in here everyone! An amazing Seller with amazing product’s/scents etc. I received a well packed package and it felt like Christmas. Although most of all the items were supposed to be Christmas Gifts I have decided to keep some for myself. I can’t thank you enough for getting my things to me without damage but also for the givvies and shipment! I can’t wait to receive my 2nd and 3rd box ♥️🌹Yay! Thank you so much MizzG! You are such a delight and I am so happy that you were pleased with everything! At some point, you will actually need to start Christmas shopping though! Lol, lol😂😂 Love all my items! One of my fave sellers on the app, I love her energy!Jess, you are amazing! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I love seeing you on my shows at brighten my time every time I’m able to say it’s Jess!🫶🏽 I am so happy with all of my purchases❣️Hi Tiffany, thank you so much! I am so happy that you love everything and I look forward to seeing you again thank you for your support! Seller was so nice, great deals! Had a problem with my order and she fixed it right away! Thank you so much and I will be buying again soon! 🥰❤️ TY!! Love ❤️ EVERYTHING!! Hi Suzan! Yay! I am so glad you love it all and thank you so much for your support. I look forward to seeing you again soon thanks again.! Wonderful seller with great prices! Would absolutely recommend seller! 😊💕Jaws!!! hi honey! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. It really warms my heart and I am so happy that you enjoy shopping with me. Thank you so much for coming on every time and supporting my small business as it continues to grow I really do appreciate it and look forward to seeing you soon :-)! Thank you so much! The Hermes smells incredible!!I knew you would love the Hermes!! hi Cane’s mom! Thank you so much for shopping with me and thank you so much for your review. It means the world to me! See you soon.