Évaluations (4 315)As always beautiful pieces! Thanks Love love love … you can tell that these items was carefully crafted. I won the hot drop and got a gucci key chain. Love it .. will be back to purchase some stuff thank you guys I purchased what I believed was an authentic Chanel necklace (pendant and chain) because it was listed as authentic and really looked good. When the necklace arrived, I knew as soon as I saw and touched the necklace there was a problem. The chain was a completely different color, wear and finish from the pendant. I reached out to the seller for help but SHE REFUSED and told me to contact whatnot so I did. After reviewing the item, Whatnot offered their apologies and a FULL REFUND of $747.62. I’m only sharing my experience because buyers need to know! Please be careful and be knowledgeable about what you are buying! It’s unfortunate when a buyer leaves an inaccurate review. I just want to share the details of this transaction and back it up with actual communication. The buyer purchased an Authenticated Chanel necklace from us backed up with a certificate of authenticity (COA). Here are my responses to her concerns.
Hello Laurie,
Many vintage Chanel necklaces with pendants sometimes only have a stamp on the pendant. Here are a couple of excerpts from google that speak of it. The authenticator will decipher if the chain is the original when doing their authentication. The givvy Gucci bag is in such good shape. Such a pleasant surprise. The $85 wallet quality is fine but the wallet has a horrible odor to it. I had to seal it back up quickly until I figure out if the smell can be removed. Gorgeous Celine Necklace, so happy with this purchase! Forloveagain has so many other beautiful items, definitely will come back for more! everything is amazing thank you so much! Very pretty, as described ❤️ thank you Beautiful pieces, quality seller Thank you for the cute Chanel card holder. Thank you for all my Beaty items, love them 🤗