Évaluations (337)This beautiful wall hook and brass urn arrived safe and sound. They are both very very nice. Thank you Beautiful and packaged well! Love my vignette!! such an amazing seller! Thank you for the sweet givvy! 🫶 No complaints. Fast and securely packed So soft! will be perfect for my office. great seller! Always the best experience with this amazing seller! You must check out her shop immediately before you miss out! Kim’s a SUPER STAR! She always sources the best items at great prices. Her packing is exquisite and shipping is fast. Matches my other pieces exact! thank you!! Congrats on the 1k! Great items and fun shows! Excellent seller!! Beautiful items and a joy to watch in shows. Always brings amazing vintage items with accurate descriptions! Basket is in bad shapeI’m sorry you feel the basket is in bad shape. I wish you would have contacted me for a resolution. The basket was shown live during the auction. If it was damaged during transit, you could have opened a claim. I love all the items I purchased. Received in a timely manner, perfectly packaged. Fast shipping, perfectly packaged and gorgeous items! Love this seller! 🩵 Amazing packaging and a simply beautiful set of Tonala. Love it!I’m so happy it all arrived safely and thank you so much for your support! Hope to see you in a show soon! Great items! Thank you!!! Kim brings the best to her customers. Everything was wrapped with care and arrived in a timely manner. I highly recommend this shop. Great item. Great prices. Item was exactly as described, quick shipper, excellent packaging So beautiful thank you! I’m so happy you like them! Enjoy your nice hot beverage in them 💕 So beautiful!! Thanks so much!!😻😻