Évaluations (571)What a treasure. Awesome collectible circus piece for a wonderful price. This will be fantastic in my display for Halloween and Christmas. Thanks for the safe shipping. Awesome show. Amazing items, packing and shipping, as always! The item is awesome!!! I also happen to win a givvvy and they were sent together. The givvvy is awesome too!!! Great seller!!!! TY very much. I have bookmarked your shows!! Wth did you send me for a giveaway? A piece of paper about a family circus? Such poor taste. And to think I was going to re-visit your page-not anymore. Smartazz is an understatement. Great show and host!!! Definetly will be back! The chain was tarnished and
Cheap looking.
Not sure if the pendant
is Sterling.
If you’re not satisfied, kindly send it back. Great communication, Awesome Seller Fast Shipping, 5 Stars +++++ easily a favorite in my collection!! ⭐️🏍️ thank you so, so, so much, super amazing! 🙌🩵 Fantastic pics! Arrived safely with fast shipping. Thanks! My first show and I love all my pieces, especially the Amethyst & gold necklace…. Fantastic older piece, thank you. Super fast shipping Nice selections of snaps! Thanks! Awesome seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Got my books really quick, thx I was looking for this hat everywhere! I love it so much! Thank you for the cool vintage ticket Love my item, even better in person!!! Awesome show! Great items.