Évaluations (140)Packaged really well . Fast shipper. Amazing was fast shipping will definitely buy more comics again amazing quality and packaging. lightning fast shipping. excellent experience overall. Great seller! 1 comic arrived damaged and he refunded it immediately and was very apologetic, and let me keep it as a reader copy! Would definitely buy from seller again. Package super secure also! Very well packaged good quality books Books came securely packaged and were exactly as described. Thanks! thank you for great books great packaging ❤️ fast delivery 🚚 excellent service Awesome awesome . Always love getting comics from here . Thank you very much good way to get the collection going, loved everything they all look amazing ❤️❤️🔥🔥 Fun show, recommend this seller. Top notch seller. This guy is great. Fun show! Amazing show and I’m loving my comics thank u and I will be back Thanks for selling me my first comic in 40yrs, the great giveaway and still sending extra. I hope you grow fast. Show was fun. Great service, packed really good and fast shipping. A++++++