Évaluations (2 998)My favorite seller by far on whatnot. Any lover of Squeeze and The Rooster 🐓 is a friend of mine. Amazing purchase! Super fast shipping and high quality vinyl. Be sure to join shows at a quarter to 10! Fast ship well packed. RATM + Lana. The seller is friendly too. A+++++ Perfect like always!! So sorry for the late review!! Your the best!! 👌👍 One of my favorite sellers on whatnot! Bunch of bangers! Always 5 stars! Absolutely the best!!! Fast shipping, Great packaging...I'll be unwrapping brass for days! Thank you very much!!! Always enjoy my time in the pac nw and get a kick out of M’s auctions Awesome fossils! And thank you for the extra rocks! Great record Great price. Super fast shipping. packed very well. great seller!!!!! Thank You This was my very first purchase with Marcie / FunkNGtoove and I am BLOWN AWAY!!! Amaazingggg historic items and when I asked her to run a china doll head she refused because it was broken and SO GENEROUSLY included with purchase!!! Immmm what!?!? WHOOOOO Does that!!!
She's an amazing seasoned seller and so fun and such a great seller!!!
This is someone I could watch for hours!!
So much love to you Marce!!!
😘😘😘😘💖💖💖💖💖💖🙏🏻💝💝💝💝🙌🏻🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thank you again!!!
~ Rachel_Loves_Vintage 💕💓💕 awesome show and host. makes it fun to spend money 💰 🤑 💸 Fast delivery, packaged extremely well. Very pleased with the records. Definitely will buy lots more very soon, thank you Marci!!! Super fast delivery and excellent condition. Best seller on whatnot. Thank you so much! I’m so excited to read them. Wonderful as always! Great deals, great shipping, great show. Always awesome! Everything arrived quickly and as shown! Packing was amazing! I love these items, thank you! Another excellent transaction! great packaging and thank you so much!!! need to catch your next show so I can get the rest of your stuff! 😆 🤣