Évaluations (37)5 stars everytime!! All my pops came in great conditionAlways a pleasure talking pops , your time is appreciated thank you for always supporting, true blessing.🙏🙏 I appreciate the pop, my brother had been wanting mega man funko. 🙏it’s a pleasure appreciate the support… All pops came in a great condition. I definitely will be buying more soon.🙏 means a lot thanks for the time to leave this great review 🥲 thank for the motivation hope to see you soon. Much appreciated!! Just picked up my first batch of packages and everything looks good!! Thank you for the cards as well 💯TrEfrmda4!!!!! Much appreciated brutha glad to hear wonderful feedback your an amazing person to work with really appreciate the support Fan for life. Great pop collection. I know where I'll be doing some Christmas shopping. Much appreciated thank you for awesome review hope everything is well , thank you again for coming by and hope to see you soon. Blessings..! one of the most helpful people ever. saw i needed something and reached out, talk about proactive!! seriously so happy with my purchase. 15 starsThank you for taking the time of your day to leave this great review, I’m grateful for the opportunity glad I could help. Very friendly and pleasant to talk to. Great selection of pops. Overall just a nice person to do business with. My item was well packed, and came super fast. Also had a goodie inside! Thank you very much! A+Much appreciated thank you for the opportunity.the review is humbly appreciated kind words, hope the birthday dinner was great glad you enjoyed the package.. blessings! Dope stream!!! Always a good time and he’s got them deals on deals!!!Thanks for the review means the world appreciate the support very grateful..