Évaluations (168)Great streamer with quality cards! Highly recommend The most Gorgeous, Genuine, Fun and honest person on the app. Thank you so much for a great stream, the vibes and all the great grabs. You are truly a Wonderful person funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx so much for the amazing review! You’re awesome and I truly appreciate it ! So wonderful to work with! Art Boards are Cute and Beautiful! Thanks so much for the wonderful customer service!!!funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Anytime! So glad your happy !!! Thank you for the support !❤️🫶🏻 items are exactly as described and shown in the listing. They were delivered in perfect condition and packaged well to prevent any damage. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you!funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx so much for your support and beautiful review .. I appreciate you 🫶🏻 Such good customer service! And selling at msrp super trustworthy and everything was packaged very well I definitely recommend.
funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx so much ! I appreciate you taking the time to review your order. Super happy you received everything in great condition ! 🫶🏻 Quick ship and packaged well, thank you!funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx so much ! I appreciate your support! Boyfriend absolutely loved it thank youfunsizedpokeprincessVendeur
🫶🏻thanx for your purchase! Love this girl! Ships fast and makes sure all the cards are safely packaged. She is a blast to talk to!funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Your amazing! And I love to see you pop in on the lives to chat !! Good times always ! Glad packages always make it safe 😁 Couldn’t be happier with my order.
Thanks! 🙏 funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx for your support ❤️ This seller was amazing. Loved her show, super great deals and the shipping was super fast! funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx so much! So Glad you enjoyed the show🫶🏻 😍 loved TYfunsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx for the support 🫶🏻 BEST SHOP AND VIBES ON THE SITE HANDS DOWN AND MY GIVVY GOT HERE SUPER QUICK!funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx so much!! 🫶🏻 Thank you very much!funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx for the support Awesome seller and great price!! funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx for your support🫶🏻 10/10funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
TY 🫶🏻 Amazing care packaging the cards! Thanks so much and the prices are great the people are great what else can you ask for 😁funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
TYSM Im glad you enjoyed everything, and also happy everything got to you safely! 🫶🏻❤️😊 They look awesome funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Glad you enjoyed your purchase 🫶🏻 awesome seller !!! ships fast and her cards are 🔥🔥🔥🔥 funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx for your support and kind words !❤️🫶🏻 Great packagingfunsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx for your support. Glad everything got to you safely 🫶🏻 always the best show on whatnot best seller with the best vibes great deals and best place to chillfunsizedpokeprincessVendeur
TYSM Drew your amazing !!! I always try to have fun and just vibe , Cuz why not !!! lol Thanx for hanging out and for your support!!!🫶🏻 ty for fixing the mishap i appreciate it funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Your welcome ! I’m glad you were happy and I could help 🫶🏻 nice cards ,fast delivery , show is always fun to join in on funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
🫶🏻❤️ Super humble & fun streamer 🤘🏽funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
Thanx so much! 🫶🏻 glad you enjoyed! AMZING inventory and superb vibes!
Steals n deals, you won’t want to miss out.
Everything exactly as expected then some!
Shipped promptly n secure.
Couldn’t be happier with my order.
Thanks 🙏 funsizedpokeprincessVendeur
So glad you loved everything!!! And thank you for the support your awesome ❤️🫶🏻