Évaluations (65 652)Ayoo. Awesome stream and even better deals on the games. 🫶🫶🫶 Gonna be a long night, thanks for the great stuff Always happy with game_elementz Thank you for the extra padding, the usps treated the box like a soccer ball, but everything arrived safe and sound. Thank you Thank you so much for the extra padding in the boxes, the usps put it to the test and it passed with flying colors. Thank you Yep, as shown. Excellent service Awesome items and fast shipping! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon!