Évaluations (3 860)Good seller & good condition item! Shipping was a little slow from the USA to UK - but the seller isn't to blame for that, just USPS! Sad this was the last stream Very happy with all my purchases can’t believe I got some of the deals that I did. Packaging was great and shipping didn’t take too long. I am very happy with this purchase shipping took some time but absolutely worth it with the amazing deals and products Amazing packaging, chop chop arrived safe and sound! Thank you Everything came well packaged and on time glad to add these to my collection been a fan Skylanders since it first came out was marketed as sealed came unsealed with major damage to the bottom. ty very much for an awesome giveaway Arrived in flawless condition. Fast shipping. Tout est parfait ! Emballage impeccable, merci beaucoup All came well packaged and overall fast shipping. Had fun with the auction amazing seller great packaging cant wait till the next stream!!! very well packaging and came in the best condition as well Incredible packaging, quick shipping time, and great communication. One of the best purchases I’ve made on this app. All came in perfect condition amazing condition and good packaging