Évaluations (648)beautiful high quality crystal. thank you! Love my givey! Thank you! amazing piece packed very well and gave me a gift I wasn't expecting thank you so much great prices and good quality rocks 😆 ❤️ great seller quick shipping will purchase again omg 😱 I love my order! and so well packaged! seriously, y'all. I'm a Texan... this Yankee ain't so bad. Everything was awesome. Very nice quality. Definitely worth checking out, if you haven't already. I LOVE IT!! ITS SO PRETTY!! My day has her eye on the bacon slab. Thank you for the seeds..🥰 thank you brother always amazing products you know ill be back I'm ALWAYS very happy with my purchases here! I ADORE THIS SELLER, HE TREATS EVERY ONE LIKE FAMILY. His inventory is wide something for everyone! He goes over and above, Highly recommend!! some badass stickers fam thank you my guy Loved it!!! Thanks my dear friend!!! Love everything I ordered!
Thank you 💜💜💜 Everything I get from Nik is high quality. He has a good time in his show and I enjoy just hanging out. I'm VERY happy with my purchase, every time!! Garrrrrcia, lol Loved the stuff ❤️ Thanks 😊 Amazing! Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️