Évaluations (1 108)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Outta this world!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Delicious 😋 Custom made flavors ~
L❤️VE Garski22sweets 🤸🏼♀️✨ Candy Heaven Drops has me under a candy spell! 🎃🍭 Fun vibes, laughs, and family treatment every time. No escaping this stream… and honestly, I don’t want to! 😂🧙♀️THANK YOU for making my yummy Frosty & Fries 🌈🫶🏻🫵🏼 The best homemade rock candy around! Appreciate you and love that you allow requests for and input on your products. The yummiest flavors, and always packaged securely and not only that but always shipped in a timely fashion. You are blessed, thank you! Yum delicious ❤️ my obsession The Mint Chocolate Chip Sugar free is superb!!!! I really like this one thank you Amazing candy!!!!! It’s so good thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Best candy ever !! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
LOVE all the flavors ESPECIALLY the FRUIT PUNCH!
Thank you very much 🙏❤️ A little candy magic brought me straight to Candy Heaven Drops! 🍭 Fun vibes, lots of laughs, and a seller who treats everyone like family. 🧙♀️✨ Once you enter the show, there’s no escaping… not even a witch’s spell can stop me from coming back! 😂⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for the little extra gift Omg! Tigers Blood, Sweet but Pyscho, Pistachio Cannoli, or Coco Loco I don't know which I love more!! I honestly can't say enough good things about this seller!! Great positive vibes and tasty traditional rock candy go hand in hand. I'm so happy to have found you! thank you sm 💓 love it thank you so much Soooo good but the pumpkin my fav thanks for everything 🩵🩵🩵 Sweet DROPS OF HEAVEN treats + a great Whatnot host & show = the perfect combination! Everything I have ever bought from garski22sweets is always so yummy! I’m already looking forward to my next purchase. 😋🍭 I absolutely love ordering from @garski22sweets, and I especially love the new flavor drops day. All the shows are fun, and everything is always handled with care. I highly recommend @garski22sweets to everyone! 🌈🫶🏻🫵🏼 Honestly, this has to be some of the best candy I’ve ever had! The homemade rock candy is absolutely delicious. It has the perfect satisfying crunch, incredible flavor, and just the right amount of sweetness. You can really tell it’s made with care, and the homemade quality makes it so much better than anything you’d find in a store.
And you can customize the flavors, colors, and even create something completely unique to you. Whether you’re getting it for yourself, a party, a gift, or a special occasion, garski can make it exactly how you want it.
Every piece is so good that it’s genuinely hard to stop eating it. 😂 If you love candy, you seriously need to try this! Easily one of my new favorites, and I’ll definitely be ordering more! omg finally got my sugar fix ur amazing girl tysm 😊 great flavor absolutely love it Thank you so much 😊 It got here fast 😁 I ordered alot but the ones I have gotten a chance to eat they are FIRE 🔥. Amazing candy 🍭 Oh my sweetness. This stuff is the bomb dot com. I eat it during my shows like my other seller friends and I can't help but spread the news and tag this beautiful lady! So, I got cotton candy and rootbeer, always my go-to. They are amazing. BUT the sweet and sassy is where its at. I dont even know what it is but its my fav. Then she sent me peanut butter poppers I think it was called. I'm normally not into peanut butter. But, THIS is amazing. It was my sons fav!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you are on the fence, dont be!!!! Buy it before the rest of us buy them all!!!