Évaluations (7)Lovely seller, everything came as described in the show :) x
2nd purchase from her, no complaints at all, thankyou!! We purchased a jewellery jar for my daughter and what an amazing jar it was! So many beautiful pieces of chains, rings, bracelets etc! My daughter was over the moon and has taken most of it on holiday with her!
Thank you hun, very happy with our purchase ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️xxx ps: looking forward to your next shows. This package hasn’t been delivered it is the other package I’ve waited since 26th August and still hasn’t arrived I’m hoping it’s not all smashed like the other package was when it Arrived 7th September shipping is slow packing is thrown in the bag no bubble wrap protecting glass items Accuracy is not correct Pandora beads not really they are fake Hi Debbie, thank you for your feedback. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience.
Once items are handed over to the courier, delivery delays are unfortunately out of my direct control, but I am actively monitoring your package's tracking. Regarding packaging and authenticity: I take great care in wrapping items securely, and I stand by the description and authenticity of everything I sell. Lovely new seller, no issues. Thankyou.thank you and your welcome x Very happy with this purchase. Really nice and helpful new seller. Order arrived in good shape. Definitely recommend! thank you and your welcome x