Évaluations (1 691)Wow ✨🖤✨ Beautiful pieces. Thank you 😎 SOOOOOO CUTE. the seller is so detail oriented and gets the cutest stuff ever, definitely bookmark her shows. thank you again <333 ughh absolutely loved my bundle!! the pieces are sooo pretty! The curation is always so good 🤭🩷🥩 yay!! tysm for the givy!! the trinkets are so cute! 🥰 Amazing pieces my favorite seller thank you love!🫶🏻 Order came quickly and was exactly how described!! 💓 Beautiful blue plumeria flower hair clip! I love it!!💙🌺 the sweetest host and fast shipping i love tysm!! Cutie euro corset in pristine condition. Thank you Moriah! I love everything!! Thank you so much 🧚🤎✨ Item came fine but felt it was measured wrong. Straps were way too long and it kind of felt like the item was not meant for the size seller describedgenerationworldwideVendeur
Hi Tina, just so you know i absolutely take this review to heart and I take it sincerely since I’ve spent a lot of time perfecting my size chart and i do take the time to carefully measure every single item which is something most sellers will not take the time to do when moving as much inventory as I do. Do you mind sending me the item number so i can watch the video receipt and verify the item was correctly measured? I also know I’ve spent a lot of time 1on1 trying to help and provide advice to you on your selling journey so just know i absolutely take your review to heart and want to help. I am so happy with my cop copine!I I also got a really cute sticker pack with my order and that was so sweet. Her curtain was and is always top tier and I love her shows! Also really fast shipping and delivery yayyyy Grails!!! All grails! Love me new vintage zone bleue 😍😍 I love my dress!!!! Such a sweet seller. So happy I discovered her 🥩🍖👵👴 amazing first purchase! my cache cache dress is perfect. super fast shipping as well! xx Every single thing is 10/10!!! She’s helping build my custo collection haha I am simply never disappointed with Moriah!!! She is simply the best. Best curations. Fastest shipping. Sweetest human. I literally look forward to her shows like Christmas 🤣💗💗generationworldwideVendeur
Aww this is a super kind review thank you💕 Sweetest girl in the worlddddgenerationworldwideVendeur
You are the sweetest Syd🫶🫶