Évaluations (1 017)Awesome books. A ++Thank you for the love, support and feedback!! We are here to serve!!❤️❤️ Awesome books. A ++Thank you for the love, support and feedback!! We are here to serve!!❤️❤️ shipment arrived complete with no problemsThank you for the kind review and support!! Glad you enjoyed the show and got the books you wanted!!❤️❤️ shipment arrived safe and complete no problemsThank you for the kind review and support!! Glad you enjoyed the show and got the books you wanted!!❤️❤️ shipmeny arrived fast and safe. no problemsThank you for the kind review and support!! Glad you enjoyed the show and got the books you wanted!!❤️❤️ 5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Seller Thanks Thank you for coming out and supporting us!! I am glad to see you liked the items and had a great time!!❤️❤️ Thanks for a great box!You’re welcome and thank you for supporting us and the review!!❤️❤️ Great deals fast shipping everything came in perfect order thank youThank you for the great review and support!! We greatly appreciate you stopping by!!❤️❤️ Great seller!!Thank you sir for the kind words and support!! We greatly appreciate your business!!❤️❤️ really fast and its super amazingThank you for sharing your experience!! It means a lot to us when our buyers are satisfied!! We hope to see you again!!❤️❤️ Seller was amazing with prompt communication. Package arrived on time and packed extremely well. Would buy from him in the future and recommended to my friends and family. Thank you for the support and feedback!! We greatly appreciate the business and we hope to see you soon!!❤️❤️ I absolutely love all the books, and thank you for the amazing giveaway! The books arrived quickly, and you offer fantastic deals. Thanks again for such a great experience! Thank you for the love and support during the show! I always appreciate when buyers drop a stellar review! Come see us again soon!!❤️❤️ Quick delivery well packaged item as advertised would buy againThank you for your support and kind review!! I am very happy to hear you will return someday to buy again and we can’t thank you enough for the review!!❤️❤️ Thank you!You’re welcome and thank you for the opportunity to serve you!!❤️❤️ Great experience with this seller from start to finish! I bought a good amount of good comics and I loved the vibe of the show and of the seller. He packaged the big lot really securely with extra protection to ensure no damage was made. It was packaged with care and you can really tell. I was really happy with the quality and overall process and interaction with this seller I am extremely grateful for your support and feedback. We have a high level of expectation around here and I am glad you took the time to share it!! I hope to see you again soon!! Much love from us!!❤️❤️ Great packaging and fast delivery!
Thank you for your feedback and support!! I hope to see you again!!❤️❤️ Gilly is awesome! Great show fast shipping.My brother always coming through in the clutch!! Love you fam!!❤️❤️ Awesome thank youThank you for the support and I’m glad you liked the book!! Great Grab for that Nova!!❤️❤️ Everything showed up in great condition and extremely fast delivery it was a pleasure shopping with you Thank you for the support and the stellar feedback!! We are thankful for buyer’s like you and we will continue to serve to our community!!❤️❤️ well packagedThank you for the review and support!!❤️❤️ books packaged nicely and as described! Great seller! thanks so muchI appreciate the kind words and support!! I hope to see you soon and thank you for the feedback!!❤️❤️ Beautiful and pristine books! Super fast shipping!Thank you for the love and support along with the outstanding review!!❤️❤️ Amazing delivery and customer service. exceeded my expectations. item was expertly packaged. will definitely do business again. Thank you for the kind words and outstanding review! We pride ourselves on giving the customers the best buying experience possible!! I hope to see you again soon!!❤️❤️ thank you great bookI am extremely grateful for your support!! I hope you come back and see us!!❤️❤️