Évaluations (1 233)Nice nike markers. Shipped quick too Great show, fast shipping! never mentioned that the lid was broke for accessory #22 when sold went back and looked at the video and your hand was blocking the broken part the whole timeI’m actually looking at the video receipt this kid was NOT BROKEN WHEN SOLD maybe happened in shipping and I’m actually always willing to work things out and do refunds or whatever to make the custom happy when they MESSAGE me but leaving a review instead of messaging me makes it hard for me to know something is wrong! Great club at a great price, fast shipping. Highly recommended. Exactly as described and shipped quickly. Great seller! Thanks! Took a couple weeks to get the club but got a great deal and would buy from this guy again I appreciate you so much for the great review. I’m sorry that it took a couple weeks for it to get to you, I ship all of my packages out the same day as my show or the next day sometimes the package carriers are a little delayed. I appreciate your patience!! Item was as shown and shipping was fast. Great seller with great items. Fast shipping and club was packaged well. Thank you!Thank you for the support ! Great Club!!!
Great Seller Awesome stuff! Loved the stream! First time buying at this show,BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE LAST!! Thank you for the support ! Fast Shipping! Great Prices and quality! I didnt even know what I was buying, I bought it blind while seller was sitting in his car. But, I am happy with the quality of the accessory case and I will use it for my gloves, tees, and on green items. Thank you for the quick shipping and sending me good product. Much appreciated Free club from a giveaway. Hard to beat that. Did not receive the followers giveaway, everything else was great After looking, your father giveaway was a sticker I believe that it was in the box. It should be in an envelope or in the box that you received. Great experience for my first buys. Only weird thing is shipping. Seemed high but i figure its more of the app than the seller Thank you so much. This shipping is all Wade correctly and I try and do the cheapest shipping possible. The app has made it more strict to make sure sellers are charging enough shipping so that’s what I’ve started. Thank you for your support. Great Seller! Fast Shipping! Thanks for the stickersThank you for the support