Évaluations (128)Absolutely loved my bracelets! They were even better in person. Thank you so much I received a makeup bag that was beautiful with butterflies on it and I love butterflies and some exfoliation gloves. It was an amazing giveaway. Thank you so much 😊 Loved the ring fast shipper great seller Such a fun show and great buys. Fast delivery. Thank you. I love my BP I love my rings! Love the Fast Shipping! The seller is amazing! Her shows are always so laid-back. She is hilarious and not afraid to have a good time. Always enjoy every item I get from her. Definitely follow and bookmark! Wonderful seller! Quick shipping! Items are perfect & I really appreciate the free ring! thank you so much 💓 beautiful items. Fantastical! Tammie is the best. Top quality seller!! Fast shipping! Packaged amazing!! 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Thank you, Tammy! You always have the best bling! 🩷 Items are beautiful and her show is Awesome!!! Loving all my new things!! Thank you again Love my items! Fast shipping. 💕 all the jewelry I received with this order were gorg! thanks for fun time and this was a raid!! Beautiful Jewelry. Very fast shipping and delivery. Thank you! I'm so happy with my purchases! One of my favorite girls on this app! Highly recommend! 10/10 when it comes to everything! 🩷Awww I just love u! 😘 You da best!