Évaluations (25 911)I love small knives and love this one. Colors are beautiful and it looks awesome in my collection. Great show and great host! Highly recommend Jay as he runs a drama free show. Thank you for the fun pens! What a let down. It's a functional Victorinox with a disappointing faded low-rez overlay. Nothing like presented in the picture. Great seller. Thank you so much. ohh yeah gear going going gone One of the best if not THE best place for your edc needs. Probably the most knowledgeable seller on the app. 🔥 Always Great Thank You! 🔥 Thank you!!! Best seller on Whatnot!!! Thank you so much! Great show and fast shipping. Happy with my purchase nice knife for the money The notepad will come in handy. Keep up the great work. Another i3T for the collection Love me some Critical Strike This knife is shockingly good 👍 I’m way happier than I expected to be. Thanks for the great advice and recommendation Fat ass knife I like it bad ass I mean Great buy….fast shipping…very happy Awesome original collectors coin. Thanks for the Critical Strike giveaway!!! You’re awesome!!!!