Évaluations (7 546)Quality cards. Fast shipping and delivered as shown on live. Great show great shipping Gonzo is always honest and always fair. I like this stream. Fun and great cards Never got anything in the mail Great seller! Thanks for the card! I understand that cards don't hit but for the price feel like it should be more than a haunted hoops three card pack great atmosphere, who knows maybe I'll hit a card again soon 🤣 Gonso is top notch. His show is entertaining, his product is great and most of all he’s an honest seller. Packaging and shipping is fast and I can’t say enough about his show and the guy he is. If your are looking for great value of top cards come here and swipe the yellow button. A one dollar pack of cards when you spend over 100 is crazy in my opinion I get being disappointed when you don’t hit in a break, but the Haunted Hoops pack was a free consolation item, not part of what you purchased or a guarantee of value back. Breaks are inherently hit-or-miss, and unfortunately not every spot is going to return what was spent.
I’m always happy to address an actual issue with an order, but threatening a negative review because you didn’t hit isn’t really fair. Your order was fulfilled correctly, and the consolation was something extra we included rather than sending you nothing. good show, nice cards, incredibly fast shipping Thank you for the giveaway, 1 of 1 phoenix black Bucky Irving card is incredible. Super fast shipping and secured packing. Crazy givvy thanks so much! The BEST $14 I’ve spent in a long time. Gonzo is chill and runs a very transparent game, love the show my man. Shipping was fast and packaging was like swaddling a newborn. Will be back again. Follow and bookmark these shows!!