Évaluations (16 322)One of my favorite sellers! Highly recommend! You will always be satisfied with your purchase! Tysm! The way too small, will resell.Sorry about that 🤔. Items running small is as rare as finding a diamond in a hamburger. Like it barely happens. Message us so we can make it right 💕 Thank you! Everything is perfect! I will be back!! Absolutely loving my purchases from Goodwins! 😍 The clothing quality is fantastic, everything looks great, and I’m really happy with my purchases. Definitely a happy customer and I’ll be back! ❤️ In love with all of this and I get all the compliments every time. My first Dear Scarlett purchase! I love it. Goodwins you work exceptionally hard for us thanks so much 🙏 Amazing items love everything thanks for always bringing us the best !! I love the zenim pants and Pat is spot on with the sizing! Thank you, another package has arrived with so many beautiful DS tops. A+ seller!!!❤️ Absolutely beautiful coat ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you, love all my Dear Scarlett purchases ❤️A+ seller Thank you! I always love everything. Never disappointed. Thank you for the tops! You always bring us such great quality clothing!!💜💜 Amazing prices for boutique clothing, love the quality, so cute 🥰 Best clothing best prices best show on Whatnot ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ First purchase and everything was perfect!