Évaluations (3 375)Arrived 12 days shipping in the same state . There was a huge hole in the bottom of the box it’s missing 1 item and nothing was wrapped just thrown in the box . Got an amazing givvy prize thank you for the mascara!!!
Great items and good deal Varied selection, but repeated slow shipping has been frustrating. I love this show so I was super sad when i got my bundles and the three priming mascaras i got were so dried up that the brushes broke inside the tube, totally unusable. And i got a beauty blender bundle and they were opened and one pack looked to be used there was makeup still on the sponge and the packing was taped back together. Sweet purchase, fast shipping as well. The items were all packaged, and shipped very fast even though I'm ordering from a different country. I would 100% recommend and will shop here again! thanks again! Thank you for 2 sunglasses for givvy! very generous, enjoy watching shows and buying from this seller! Such a good deal but took a while to ship Superb seller. Thanks for all the wonderful items at amazing prices!!!! Everything was perfect. Awesome prices for quantity and quality. Will definitely be purchasing again. Thank you!!!!! Love the DVX. They fit good. Banana chips was good and not too salty! Graceliquidity has it ALL! Im lucky too because shipping is like next day for me in Florida!! Thank you again! Can’t wait for my next box! 📦 ❤️🙌🏼