Évaluations (245)Such a sweet and amazing seller!! LOVE my sterling sliver ring, even more beautiful in person!!🫶🏼Thank you you are so lovely. 💕 Product is amazing, just as shown in show.. but more importantly the seller is amazing! She answered all 100 of my questions and shipping was so fast!! Thank you so much!!! This amazing host has so much knowledge and so many beautiful pieces. I love my ring. Everyone should follow and bookmark! I love my new Dishta style set! Just beautiful and shipped quickly! Thank you 🩵Thank you, thank you once such a large Seller is impressed. It makes me happy.💕💕😍 I have never been happier with one of my purchases . Thank you Great jewelry at great prices wonderful people thank you so much! 😊 Beautiful piece! I absolutely love it! Thoughtfully packaged and fast shipping as well. Awesome seller 🥰! WOW! Amazing! There’s nothing better I can say about my purchase! I purchased a gold over sterling piece that is so unique and in such good quality. The bracelet was as described and stamped as well. Shipping was quick and packing was nice! Thank you for selling to me, you have a great inventory! I will be back to shop again!I wasn’t kidding when I said that piece was stunning and you would be so happy when you opened it. i’m so glad you love it.❤️❤️ Highly recommend!!!! 10/10!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!! beautiful rose, fast shipping and packaged with care 💕 Great price and fast shipping! Thank you 😊 Cutest bear I love it thank you Great quality, great price. Fast shipping! Thank you!! Great all the way around 💞 amazing seller! great pieces & prices! check her out! 🫶🏽✨ I am absolutely in love!!! Nice coins thank you!Thank you so much for coming to the show and for your purchases Beautiful items! Thank you! Oh my goodness I was gonna send you some tallow products and I forgot to stick them in there. Send me your address and I will send you some. Arrived in great time, packaging was very pretty, and the product was exactly as seen :) thank you Thank you! Cuff fits great