Évaluations (121)I do love me a junk drawer lot! Thank you!💜💜💜 Fantastic seller with a great show! I highly recommend!💜💜💜 Super fast shipping. Items were just what I expected Highly recommend seller, super fast shipping and item arrived as described!! 🤗🫶🏻🌴 Awesome seller and items!! Love love love my necklace! ❤️❤️ Thank you for the brass bell, I love it! It was well packaged well. And for the giveaway gift as well! Great item! Well packed! Arrived quickly! 😊 Thank you so much for the fun antiques!!!! TYSM FOR THE BEAUTIFUL GIVEAWAY. THE HOST IS AWESOME AND SO SWEET. ❤️. I received my letter yesterday in the mailbox. Gorgeous Cross! The Host is Awesome and so sweet. She has Excellent Customer service too. Fast shipping! Tysm again 🙏🏽🙌🏽🫶🏽. Thank you for the sticker and card it was a nice giveaway and I enjoyed it. Awesome seller!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ BANG BANG BANG “AWESOMENESS” “FUN & ENTERTAINING” Fabulous job! Fast and secure shipping! Thanks! 👍😎❤️ All items were excellent and as expected. Thanks so much. Great service, fast shipping ! Packaged good!