Évaluations (291)I loved everything thank you so much. Love the products! Cheesy give away but thanks! lol! I’ll be returning for the awesome products!! Thank you! great packaging! love your shop, thanks! Perfect stocking stuffers!! Thanks so much!! Amazing seller, great prices, and great products tysm!! Thank you for the giveaway gift! Everything was just as promised. Excellent customer service!
great seller. fun to watch, super sweet personality. items are packaged nice and shipping is fast! ❤️ Packaged so well and cute little gifts and stickers! 👌🏼 I love everything I got.. fast shipping excellent packaging. thank you love all the products! amazing packing job Fast shipping and everything is always packaged so well. Thank you! pleasant seller. fast shipping, good products I am very impressed with the R+Co shampoo thanks for putting me on.. thank you for the giveaways Just as pictured and perfect at an amazing price! Buy with confidence here! thank you so I much. I appreciate you. I haven't been able to get on your shows due to work schedules etc. you are the best Quick shipping. Well packaged. awesome giveaways tysm. also love the price on the product that I bought. can't wait to buy more from you when I have more to spend lol Great and very well packaged!! Thank you !! Everything was beyond my expectations! Great brands for bargain deals. The host(s) are super accommodating and sweet, the show was fun, the packaging was supreme, and the shipping was fast! Safe to say that I am 🔒 locked in! A million stars ⭐️