Évaluations (290)Fast and great service packaging was also great Tons of awesome bamboo! Great deals. Will shop with her again :) Seller was kind and easy to work with! just as described! thank you for the great items Awesome deal, quick shipping!!! Great seller. Amazing prices!! Thank you I love everything thank you! Hailey always has the best Little Sleepies!!! thank you x100. always appreciate you
Love these so much 🥹 EXCELLENT quality!! Item exactly as shown/described, fast shipping and super kind ! Fast shipping and good selection thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️ Great buy! Excellent service! AMAZING! Just as described!!!
Shipped very quickly and packaged well to protect from the weather. Items are in amazing condition, exactly as described! Highly recommend! Love love love the hungry caterpillar 🐛!!! I love Hailey’s shows, she always has a variety of sizes and is meticulous in reviewing items for issues. Items were exactly as described , I always have a super good experience buying from Hailey !