Évaluations (106)Amazing and safe packing with all the cards! Halfpast is always willing to help any questions we have! And I highly appreciate him for blessing me with an extra card! Awesome seller and great customer experience!! You’re the best. I appreciate you. Ain’t many like you out there. Bless up 💸🫶🏼 straight freaking fire my guy! appreciate it! Just got them and I LOVE EM Awesome dude and amazing seller! Shipped out ASAP and with care! thank you!! super dope seller with awesome inventory! 🔥 thanks so much bro!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great seller and a standup guy always enjoy his shows Awesome. Thank you so much :) I really appreciate you! thanks for the Gundam haul! 🤘🏽 Great streamer! Love the banter! Go degen some packs with him!!! Thankful for the givy! Thanks for the cards! broo is literally the 🐐🔥 super good deals and quick shipping 💯 10/10 Excellent condition. Very well packaged and fast shipping! Great streamer highly recommended buying from , wallet is amazing in person can’t wait to start using it . Outstanding rip! Really fun show overall. Shipping couldn’t have been more quicker! Package was secure and well taken care of.