Évaluations (1 158)Perfect packaging! Excellent product quality! Fast shipping. Happy with the transaction! came super fast. good shirts Perfect packaging! Product quality is excellent! Fast shipping. Very happy with the transaction!! Thank you Missing case , but cd on great condition Perfect all the way around! Awesome product and quick shipping Great tees. Thank again Mr.B vinyl was spotless. quick shipping. Sizes seem to fit smaller than advertised
5/5 Stars – Game-Day Ready and Absolutely Blown Away! 🏈🙌If you are looking for top-tier gear, Hankb13 is an absolute game-changer. I just received my Sweatshirts and the quality is simply outstanding—built like a tank and looks incredibly sharp. From the stitching to the overall feel, they truly knocked it out of the park.The value for these pieces is unmatched in the market, and their customer service is championship-caliber. To top it off, shipping was lightning fast, getting the gear to my door well before kickoff. This is a top-notch company that executes flawlessly from order to delivery. If you want to elevate your gear, do not hesitate—purchase from them today!
Thank you,
Chef Gregory
The Food Channel USA 🇺🇸 Perfect condition as advertised great selection of 45s and fast delivery! thank you Mr and Mrs B This is a very kind and thoughtful seller. The merchandise was as described and in the best condition possible. I look forward to doing business with this seller again. I like the seller and it was a great experience working with them. I definitely intend to purchase more merchandise from them in the very near future. Real sharp golf polo! Planning on rocking it at the links this Sunday. ⛳️ 🏌🏻 My bad i thought this was for vinyl alas cool and cassette ill make use for it five stars for quick turnaround A little tight but regardless I love it and will buy again!!
Thank you my order arrived and its beautiful will be back to grab more