Évaluations (1 932)Absolutely love the Jean jacket!! What a great deal 💕tysm and fast shipping too ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hannah is the cutest. Quality pieces and fast shipping. One of my most fave sellers LOVE this purple leather jacket! Thanks! absolutely amazing host! 🤌 fabulous taste in clothes !! everything from sexy to professional she has••• love it••• thanks hunn!💕 obsessed with everything 😍 so amazing wow wow wow✨️🫶🦋 most beautifully beautiful dress ever so happy i got it cant wait to walk the carpet ☺️☺️ Gorgeous clothes, gorgeous host and amazing vibes in the lives ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love my jeans 👖 ❤️ Love the vibes 🫶🏾💓💫 Highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love Hannah she has the cutest stuff at THE BEST prices!!! love love always everything from you ✨️ I love ALL of my adorable new outfits that are in Perfect condition and the seller is “AMAZINGLY SWEET” I recommend everyone to check her out they have really cute stuff for a great price! Thanks for the freebie and I love the pants I purchased. Loved the bundle! Thanks! THE best❣️ The shows, every item, shipping 💯🎯🥰 Love your fashions. Great and unique pieces. Fast shipping. Will be shopping again. the most beautiful and cutest tops 😍 love watching your shows there amazing Quality is amazing price is great 👍🏽 Both items were new with tags but the one has a stain on the back and it wasn’t mentioned in the listing or during live. Hi! I’m so sorry about the stain. I’d love to make it right by offering you a partial refund for the inconvenience. Please let me know if that works for you! ❤️ polka dot shirt is FABBBBB my girl!