Accueil
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Se connecter
S'inscrire
hazelmatilda
Liz taft
Message
Suivre
5.0 (13
Avis
)
•
64
Vendu
510
abonnements
•
392
abonnés
5.0 (13
Avis
)
•
64
Vendu
510
abonnements
•
392
abonnés
Just a girl who loves to support small businesses and loves handmade things 💕💕
I’m a mom of teenager and 2 autistic boys 🧩 and 2 rescue dogs, i love my little life and i am grateful to be here 🥳🥳🥳
Message
Suivre
Boutique
Lives
Avis
Clips
Accueil
Se connecter
S'inscrire
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Aide et mentions légales
Politique de confidentialité
Conditions générales
Nous contacter
FAQ
v20261009-1540
Évaluations (13)
S
shia2002
23/08/2026
5.0
Such great quality. Love it
hazelmatilda
Vendeur
Thank you!! 🫶🫶🥳🥳
Afficher plus
jackwood71055
12/08/2026
5.0
Love my shirt. Fits great!!!
hazelmatilda
Vendeur
YAY! 🫶🫶
Afficher plus
C
christinedec70577
25/06/2026
5.0
I love it!!!
hazelmatilda
Vendeur
💗💗🫶🫶
Afficher plus
jackwood71055
29/05/2026
5.0
LOVE it!!!!!!! 10000000%!!!! Love
hazelmatilda
Vendeur
🫶🫶🫶
Afficher plus
toirenae
22/05/2026
5.0
Perfect! Thank you!
hazelmatilda
Vendeur
Your very welcome :) 😊😊💗
Afficher plus
jackwood71055
21/05/2026
5.0
Love it
hazelmatilda
Vendeur
Thank you! I’m so happy to hear that 🫶
Afficher plus