Évaluations (918)Thank you so much for the givy I love it!! everything is gorgeous!!! she has incredible products!! i highly recommend this store Super fast shipping and everything was wrapped so perfectly! Seller is very informative on her products I’ll recommend her to anyone! 🔥🔥🔥 Everything is awesome!Love you Heather! You’re the best! 🩷 Thank you for the buxom Mac and all the givvys I love the styling brush Everything came in great! Love the products and will be back again! Everything is so beautiful. I love Tom Ford. Thank you so much, Heather. You are so sweet beautiful products and fast shipping. Love you.🩷 Absolutely stunning thank you Fast shipping, perfect care and awesome prices and products Always beautiful thank you 🙏🏼 Like I said before, she got the goods!! Love this sweet seller! Kind and knows her stuff!! Thanks so much Heather, I appreciate you lady!! 😊💜 10/10! Host was fun and brought a great selection of products. Shipping was packed extremely well and it arrived quickly. I will use. This host again and suggest that you give her a try. Thank you Heather!! Amazing as always! Great variety of products with the best price. And Heather is one of the sweetest and most entertaining sellers on the app! Absolutely love it and it came with an extra face mask thank u so much
love love the fast shipping 🤗 the products were delivered unbroken and in excellent condition.. will buy from this seller again 🙂 Thank you for my raid giveaway 💛 Love my items !!!! Great packaging as well 🥰🥰🥰 the best whatnot experience I’ve had so far 💜💜💜💜💜 I’d recommend this seller Everything was amazing thank you so much, Heather Ty for the acne sample patch🌷 Seller was knowledgeable, made great suggestions and her show was fun. She excellent products and quick shipping. Thank you! ….Great deals, super fast shipping, packaging was great, and best of all, Heather is an amazing host..She is truly a wonderful person! I recommend her 💯%. Thank you Heather ❤️ Aboustly love the eyebrow pencil 😍 love watching Heather's show ☺️ she is a very knowledgeable with her products 🙂 Thanks Heather!! Always the bangers at the best deals!! Thanks friend!! 💜🤗