Évaluations (102)Thank you for such a great givy and for your positive energy. Thank you!! I got my cute little mushroom, safe and sound Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! And very well protected! Absolutely wonderful! Well packaged and protected. Such an amazing seller!! Thank you so much for the deals and cool pieces?! 🫶🏻🫶🏻💕💕💕 Absolutely amazing item and even better customer service!!!! 1000% recommend buying from this seller!❤️Thank you so much!! I am so happy that YOU 🫵 are happy!! 🤩🤩 Come back and see me soon, new shows are posted! 🙏❤️💖 Heather is absolutely wonderful! Everything was lovingly packaged and protected. I am thrilled! 😁 ❤️Thank you so much, it means the world to me! 🥰 Everything was wonderful! Heather was so sweet and it was all obviously lovingly packed and protected. Very much looking forward to shopping more with her! 😁❤️Excellent!! 🤩 I am on tonight, tomorrow, and Monday!! Come on in ya hear!! 🤣🥰🤩 thank you so so much!!!🌛✨🌛✨Thank you!! 🙏 I just realized that I could respond to reviews!! Omg!! 😆 🥰💜😻 Shipping was immediate, item was exactly as described and beautiful, and the atmosphere in her crystal shop was amazing. I would highly suggest going to the seller.Thank you so much! I have a show tomorrow, please join! ❤️🙏❤️ Amazing!!! Thank you so much! very happy with purchase and the shipping care. love what I got.Thanks so much Linda! I’m on this weekend, come check me out! 💙💙💙 Great prices and products. Thank you.Thank 🫵 Thomas!! It’s the buyers that keep me going!! That and I have way too many rocks!! 🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️ I love everything. Thank you so much 😊You’re welcome! I appreciate you being at my show! ❤️👍❤️ beautiful crystal, I love it ! will be going back for more !Thanks so much for your review! I love finding pieces for people. I’m on a few times this weekend, come and join me. 🥰😻🥰 Amazing seller, professional packaging, customer service is top notch.Mike thanks so much for the great review. I appreciate you, and your knowledge and all your help for others. I’m loading in the shows, on this weekend, come check me out! 🤩🥰🤩 Very beautiful items thank you for your honesty and service