Évaluations (1 001)thank you!!! i love everything! Love everything thank you! :) arrived quickly and as described. love my purchase will definitely shop again! love everything, it all fits great, and I've been wearing the hooded cover a bunch already adorable packaging 😍 wonderful customer service and speedy shipping! thank you so much!OMG thank you so much for this kind review. YES I’m so glad somebody appreciates the cute packaging too, I smile when I package haha. 💕 amazing finds, loved all my stuff. tysm for everything 💜🖤 So excited to wear this super cute bat hoodie 😂 thank you so much!!! I enjoy shopping with Sabrina. She has cute things in my size. I’m happy with my purchase, as usual. Love everything thank you!!!😊 Just as described! Thank you. Loooooove everything!! You have the best items and I always look forward to your shows! 🖤🖤🖤🖤 thanks so much! everything was lovely🖤🖤 amazing clothing and professional shipping I love everything I have purchased from this seller.❤️❤️❤️ Once again, a beautiful item for my closet to welcome with loving arms. My closet is so much better because of heavyonstyle!!! Love this seller!! I enjoy shopping with this seller. I have found some cute clothing in my size (which isn’t always easy). She is fair with her prices and puts on an entertaining show as well.
Omg honey your reviews are always so kind! 🥹 Thank you SO much for all of the support & encouragement, it means the world to me. 🫶🏻 I love shopping with this seller. I love that she has cute styles in my size. She is so sweet. I’m always very happy with my purchases Thank you!!! Always love the items you have! 🥰🖤🖤🖤 your the best thank you so much for all the amazing finds 💜🖤 amazing clothes and style. I loved all my pieces and thank you so much for the awesome giveaway. Will always shop here. you should to if its your vibe. 💜🖤 Fast shipping love my new top