Évaluations (4 872)I love all the past purchases I have made from this seller. Unfortunately this skirt had several lose threads and snags. Sad because the colors and patterns are amazing. wont affect my purchasing in the future though. I love this dress but I didn't get the moonstone bracelet in the baggage. I've done so much birthday and Christmas shopping. The clothes are beautiful and vibrant. The jewelery is meaningful. I know that whomever receives them will love them. Items arrived quickly. Clothes are beautiful and colorful. Incense smells amazing. The givvys are always awesome. Thank you Henna shoppe. My first order and I love all my items! I will definitely be back for more. Awesome sellers with amazing items and great deals. 💜💜💜 Love my bracelets!!!!!! They are beautiful I cannot believe the quality of the dress! It’s lined! I’m replacing all of my older clothes with clothes from the Rhea/Henna shop. I’ve lost weight and I’m slowly replacing synthetic fibers for natural fibers. This shop makes it easy and fun because of the quality and the styles. Love all of the people here too. Great vibe. Thank you so much. Beautiful bundle of clothing!! Shipped quickly! Highly recommend!! I am thrilled with my purchases I truly love all my items from this shop. I’m obsessed with this shop. Love it all here!!!! absolutely gorgeous and obsessed with the wrap skirt. love everything from this shop. fast shipping and great products Love this shop. All my boho style outfits mostly are from this shop. Love, love, love ❤️ the clothes. Absolutely beautiful great purchase I love my jumper overall thank you ladies 5 stars ??? What??? I need there to be a 10 stars review! I buy way too much from the Henna Shoppe but I can’t help myself! 5 stars for your amazing hosts!! Amazing Finds! My favorite shop by far!!! Love everything, one of the only shoppes I keep everything I buy because it all fits!
Love every single item! The quality is so good!