Évaluations (1 809)Fire Wheel!! Thank you so freaking much!!! Fast asf shipping too!!!! Damaged box due to no bubble wrap. Overall okay purchase Luv everything in my box, tysm! Thanks for my new baby. You have such fun shows, keep it up. Yay I love hero and his uncooked singles! Amazing seller, packaging, shipping etc! This is my 1000000th order & counting. So happy with my purchase!! Thank you Hero!! 🤩🤩 thank you so much hero! I’m obsessed with the sticker! take away my card or ill buy everything (i already did) thank you hero!!! Thank you for the lovely package! 🫶🏼 Thank you for the new additions to my trinket shelf!
Thank you!! Amazing seller! i loved the sonnys i got but the one was extremely dirty and has paint chips on his face and bear ears and it wasnt disclosed to me before purchasing. Everything came in perfect condition! Loved the sticker! Always fun watching the shows!
ty for my poodles hero 🧑🏻🩰 they’re so FYEEE Thanks for the buffalo givvy! Just what I needed! 🥰 Thank you for Sonny givy! Love it! 🥰 🧑🏻🩰🩵🧑🏻🩰🩵🧑🏻🩰🩵🧑🏻🩰🩵🧑🏻🩰🩵 ty for my givy heroooo 🧑🏻🩰