Évaluations (789)Love the beads on the bolo tie. Very much reminiscent of childhood. Ties are in great condition. Super DOPE seller!! Great vibes always and the pieces are fire! They came packaged with care!
Will absolutely be a returning customer! Love love love my bomb bomber 💚⭐️thank you Kina!! Thx so much for the beautiful bag!! Love it Amazing !!! Thank you so much! Thank you for all my goodies. I’m so obsessed with the necklace. I can’t wait to wear it!! Fantastic giveaway- thank you so much
as always, the absolute best I have been following but never got a chance to actually watch and purchase and when I say I scored me some pieces@ i got two statement purses, a beautiful multicolored jacket and a cool vintage romper I can't wait to wear! She even threw in some goodies in my purse! Definitely loved my purchase!!🥰😍😍🤩😘 Kina I’m in awe of how cool this shirt is in person. Super fast shipping! Thanks so much ❤️ Wheew I can’t wait to flaunt this hat. I love it. Tysm.Ooooo I bet you’re going to look fabulous in that hat! Thank you for shopping with me Loved everything thanks ❤️ thank you! Definitely appreciate you inquiring about items Amazing items and seller!Thank you so much much ❤️ Such a fun show and fabulous items! Absolutely in love with every piece and thanks for cute lil fan! I appreciate you will def be back thank you! Thank you for the lovely review and shopping with me! Great bundle 🙌🏾 As described in live 😊 Super excited to snag colorblock Osh shorts for my boy!! Thank you!!! I always find way more girls things than boys to sell so thank you for fulfilling an ISO for myself ❤️ Thank you so much for shopping with me! We’re well stocked in boys over here 😜🙌🏾 First time buying from you and I am so happy with my purchases! My son has some amazing shirts and surf pants now 😄 thanks girl! Yayyyy! I’m so happy you’re happy 😃 you got a great bundle! Love my vintage jacket and top! Both pieces arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Great quality, unique finds, and an amazing value. I'm happy with my purchase and can't wait to wear them. Highly recommend this seller for anyone who ❤️ vintage style!Omg thank you for taking the time to leave the sweetest review❤️ thank you for shopping with me! Thank you girl!! Best vibes even better selection 💚💚 My jewelry 🔌!! High quality pieces at such great prices. And everything was packaged with such care ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Awwww yayyy! Thank you for shopping with me- those pieces are going to look fabulous on you 😍